Mill Creek Self Storage
Why Choose Our Walla Walla Self-Storage Facility
Founded in 2005, Mill Creek Self Storage is a leading self-storage facility in Walla Walla, WA, offering a diverse range of storage solutions designed to meet your specific needs. Our facility boasts climate-controlled units for optimal protection from heat, cold, and dust, premium units with less temperature fluctuation, easy load units for better accessibility, and drive-up units for the utmost convenience. With a team of experienced staff dedicated to helping customers find the perfect storage unit to fit their budget and requirements, we ensure top-notch security and customer satisfaction. Our facility surpasses competitors with features like high-security systems, 24/7 access, U-Haul truck rentals, and online bill pay, making us your go-to choice for all your storage needs.
Types of Storage Units at Mill Creek Self Storage
Climate Control Storage Units
Climate Control Units are located on inside hallways within an insulated building and are temperature regulated with heating and cooling. They are fully protected from the elements.
- Highest protection from heat, cold, and dust.
- Units are located on inside hallways within a fully insulated building.
- Maintains a steady temperature range between 55 degrees to 80 degrees using central air conditioning and heat.
- Units stay virtually dust free.
- Units can be loaded 100% full since it’s easy to pull items out into a weather-protected aisle to organize,
load, unload, and organize in a weather protected hallway.
- Loading carts are provided to make carting items easy.
- Highest price point per square foot due to high cost of building construction and electricity.
Premium Storage Units
Premium Units are located on inside hallways keeping your items virtually dust free and have a milder temperature swing than the Drive-up units since they have no weather facing doors.
- Units are located on inside hallways with no doors facing outside to the weather.
- Units stay virtually dust free.
- Milder temperature swings as compared to a Drive-up Unit.
- Load and unload your unit out of the elements since loading alcoves and hallways are completely protected from the weather.
- Units can be loaded 100% full since it’s easy to pull items out into a weather-protected aisle to organize.
- Easy access to loading carts to make carting items easy.
- Storage units have a medium price point per square foot.
Easy Load Storage Units
Easy Load Units are wider than they are deep and have wide doors so you can access things more easily in your unit.
- Units are wider than they are deep (most storage units are deeper than they are wide).
- Especially useful if you plan to access your items on a fairly regular basis.
- Wider doors so you can see and access things more easily.
Drive-up Storage Units
Drive-up Units all have weather facing doors for easy access to drive right up and unload directly into the storage unit.
- Most convenient to load since door faces the drive aisle.
- Easy access to drive your vehicle up next to the unit doors.
- All units come with our exclusive Dust Brush System.
* All six of our facilities offer this unit type.
Features that surpass our competitors
- High Security Lock System
- Dust Brushes on all Door Openings
- Climate Control Units
- 24 Hour High-Def Video
- Secure Pin Code Access
- U-Haul Moving Truck Rental
- Drive-up Access Units
- Package Delivery Acceptance
- User Friendly Access 7 Days a Week – 365 Days a Year
- Pro-Rated Rent Upon Move-In
- Boxes & Moving Supplies
- Online Bill Pay
- Automatic Monthly Billing Available
- Wide Well Lit Hallways
- Easy Month-to-Month Lease Terms
- Courteous, Professional and Knowledgable Staff